This is EIS!
We are committed to high expectations for our students and with the support of parents/guardians and the community and the dedication of the students and staff, we will continue the tradition of excellence of the Elizabethtown Independent Schools and move our students forward!
- The EIS District is classified as Proficient and outscored 87% of all Kentucky school districts on the 2012 KY Assessment.
- Elizabethtown High School is rated Distinguished and outscored 91% of all Kentucky high schools on the 2012 KY Assessment.
- Especially significant are the Elizabethtown High School Social Studies scores which are ranked third out of over 200 high schools in the state!
- Contributing to the District's Proficiency Rating are TK Stone Middle School at the 69 percentile, Morningside Elementary School at the 67 percentile, and Helmwood Heights Elementary School at the 62 percentile.
- EIS is honored with SCHOOL MATCH AWARD: What Parents Want
- Elizabethtown High School was selected by the US News and World Report as a 2012 Silver Medal High School as one of the best high schools in Kentucky.
- Elizabethtown High School was recognized with a Silver School Rating as one of the Top High Schools in the USA by topschoolsintheusa.com
- Elizabethtown High School ranked 12th out of over 200 Kentucky high schools on the 2012 ACT. Congratulations Class of 2013!
Cheerleading (2013), Football (1969), Baseball (1970, 1975), Girls Golf (1981), Boys Swimming (1985, 1986, 1988), Girls Swimming (1992), Cross Country (1991, 1992), Track (1994), Boys Basketball (2000), Girls Basketball (1998), Band, STLP (Student Technology Leadership Program)
Boys Cross Country (1994, 1995), Girls Cross Country (2010), Football (1967, 1968, 1981, 2003), Boys Basketball (1972), Girls Basketball (1997, 2009, 2014), Baseball (1978, 1992), Cheerleading (1998, 2012), Boys Swimming (1987, 1989, 1990), Girls Swimming (1989, 1990), Boys Soccer (1992), Girls Golf (1980, 1982)