The Core Content for Assessment 4.1 represents content essential for students to know. Click here for the Core Content as located on the KDE website.
Kentucky's Learning Goals and Academic Expectations are "what students should know and be able to do" as a result of their school experience. Click here for the Academic Expectations as located on the KDE website.
Program of Studies
Kentucky's Program of Studies is the "minimum required content standards students should be taught" to meet the minimum graduation requirements. Click here for the Program of Studies as located on the KDE website.
Comprehensive District/ School Improvement Plans
Please click on the following links to learn more about improvement plans.
Click here to see the 2012/2013 Comprehensive District Improvement Plan for the EIS School District.
- 2012/2013 Panther Academy - School Improvement Plan
- 2012/2013 Helmwood Heights Elementary School - School Improvement Plan
- 2012/2013 Morningside Elementary School - School Improvement Plan
- 2012/2013 T. K. Stone Middle School - School Improvement Plan
- 2012/2013 Elizabethtown High School - School Improvement Plan
Response to Intervention
Response to Intervention, also known as RTI, chart outlining the RTI process.
kelli.bush+etown.kyschools+us+Kelli Bush, Assistant Superintendent for Student Learning
shellee.godfrey+etown.kyschools+us+Shellee Godfrey, Professional Development Facilitator
kim.jones+etown.kyschools+us+Kim Jones, Administrative Support