- KDE's Open House - This resource is provided by the Kentucky Department of Education. Reports derived from here are for all stakeholders in the Commonwealth.
- STAR 360 (Renaissance Learning) Login
- CIITS/IMS - Instructional Management System, connecting standards and "serving as a resource to align standards supporting highly effective teaching and learning in all of Kentucky's classrooms."
- Systems Launchpad/Open House - Enterprise Level Data System Resources include IMS/CIITS, ILP, and KSIS.
- School Report Card data - select district and school you wish to view
- KDE link to the Medication Administration Training Program
- Medication Administration Training Manual for Non-Licensed School Personnel - updated 3/17/2015
- KDE approved training for Child Abuse and Neglect: Prevention, Recognition, and Reporting PowerPoint
- Technology Purchasing and Standards - information regarding KETS Contract Information and Order Forms, Software Purchasing FAQs, and Vendor Opportunities.
- KPC Homepage listing Preferred Contracts, All Awarded Contracts, and Bid Opportunities. List of currently approved vendors can be accessed alphabetically, by category, by name, or by number.
- KET P-12 School Multimedia, Computers and Software (includes Apple and PC Vendor Contacts and Price Sheets, Software Licensing Agreements, Software Price Sheets, and KY Purchasing Cooperatives.
Curriculum Standards and "I Can Statements"
- English/Language Arts - Elementary (Revised August 2012): Kindergarten Grade 1 Grade 2 Grade 3 Grade 4 Grade 5
- English/Language Arts - Middle School (Revised August 2012): Grade 6 Grade 7 Grade 8
- English/Language Arts - High School: Grades 9 - 10 Grades 11 - 12